Monday, March 23, 2009
RSA 03/23/2009
Whew. Not only is the last of the membership drive packages out the door, but I've also gotten rid of my aquarium! Those of you from the 2004-2005 timeframe will remember the constant waterfall here at RSA in the background. I'd also like to mention that I'll be spinning on April 4th at Club Z in Toronto. Check the forum and the Facebook page for further information! But furthermore we have a great show for you where I dig through the back catalogue and play some classics!

Dubok - Clear Vision (A23)
Apoptygma Berzerk - Paranoia (Club)
Assemblage 23 - Love My Way (Rework)
Mind In A Box - Certainty (Seize)
TOY - Fairytale (Club)
Final Cut - I Beleive In You
Hate Dept - Release It (Empirion)
Killing Joke - Democracy (United Nations)

Check it out!
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg