Monday, November 30, 2009
RSA 11/30/2009
Due to my recent run ins with the flu and other wonderful illnesses I decided it was probably a good idea to get a show "in the bank" in case I wasn't feeling well. Luckily, Chris leapt into action and did up a guest show to give me a bit of breathing room. I'm back at 100%, and we get a special treat of Chris mispronouncing german words instead of me this week!

I:Scintilla - Prey On You (Sebastian Komor Remix)
Electrovot - Fate
Blutengel - Engelsblut (Fallen Angel Remix)
Schallfaktor - Promiskuitiv
Wynardtage - Walk With The Shadows (FGFC820 Remix)
Faderhead - Horizon Born (Electric Paradise Club Edit)
La Magra - Paradise Lost (Suicidal Romance Remix)
Frozen Plasma - Murderous Trap (Emblaze My Desire)

Real Synthetic Audio!
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg