Friday, April 20, 2007
RSA News!
The spammers have been trying like mad to get through the defenses over at the RSA Forums, but Chris and I have been on top of the problem. The script kiddies are long gone, but now they're signing up manually. At least I got to look at a bit of good pr0n before it was all deleted. Come on over and join the fun!

Sorry about missing a week of RSA, but a lack of internet access beyond stealing a low bandwidth connection from someone who doesn't understand "securing your WAP" tends to ruin my plans. But we'll be back in a couple of days with a great new show for you!

Speaking of which, May is listeners month. That means that *you* pick 10 tracks, email the list to me, and I make a show out of it. All request for the month of may!
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg