Monday, February 16, 2009
RSA 02/16/2009
Whew. Valentines day is behind us. It's a holiday Monday in both the USA and my part of Canada, so lets celebrate the long weekend by giving a special valentine from me to you. Maybe I should offer a prize for the membership drive as "Win a date with DJ Todd!" Speaking of which, it looks like I may very well be making a return to the club DJing! At any rate, I strongly encourage you to check out the Membership page and help support RSA for another year!

The Eternal Affliction - San Diego (Patenbrigade Wolff)
Komor Kommando - Love Your Neighbour
Interface - Voices Mono
Rotersand - Rushing (Extended)
And One - Blue Monday (Live)
Burukusu!! - Sci-Fi Epikusu (A23)
Wynardtage - Tragic Hero (X-Fusion)
Retractor - Annihilation (Preemptive Strike)

Check it out!
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg