Sunday, August 02, 2009
RSA 08/03/2009
The theme shows continue. This week listener Dave Hook aka DJ Shady Past suggested that I grab band names with numbers in them. Well, there are certainly enough bands like that so why not? I decided that I'd try to grab bands slightly more obscure as well as the obvious ones like Front 242. Plus, since I was a day late with the show last week I decided that I'd make this weeks show just a little bit longer than usual!

Level 2.0 - Angelfire (Negative Format)
Siva Six - Fire Walks With Me (Dark Soho)
XP8 - She Says (Assemblage 23)
1AM - 1,000 Beats
Front 242 - Rhythm Of Time
System 22 - Illuminate
XPQ-21 - Hey You (Nicques)
Hyperdex-1-Sect - Death Is Not The Answer (New Mind)
Din Fiv - We Are
Kode IV - Eternal Reprise

Check it out!
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg