Monday, October 12, 2009
RSA 10/12/2009
OK, you can tell that some songs leave a definite impression on me. I went back into the back catalogue for a track this week and completely forgot that I had included it last week. I hope you like Lost Area as much as I do! Hey, someone tell them to put a new album out. There's another month left in 2009 for eligibility in the Best Of 2009 show, which is rapidly approaching! Also, just a quick note to let everyone know that I will be DJing at Nocturne on October 31st with DJ Lazarus. Be sure to come out for a spooky good time!

Assemblage 23 - Smoke
Cesium 137 - UnWanted
Agonoize - Alarmstufe Rot
LSD Project - Infection (X-Fusion)
X-Fusion - Leave No Seed
Lost Area - Soulfoe (Club)
AutoKratz - Always More
Behind The Scenes - Fate (A Spell Inside)

Real Synthetic Audio
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg