Monday, October 31, 2011
RSA 10/31/2011
I slaved like mad last week to get this show done, only to realize that I had gotten one week ahead, and the extra effort was spent to make last week easier rather than get caught up! I'm very glad that I did though, as this past weekend I found out that RSA's beloved cat "DJ Gandalf" has Lymphoma, and I was able to spend the extra time with him. He's still with us for now, but work on the memorial show has already started.

God Module - Rituals (Clubbed To Death)
Zynic - My Personal Kryptonite (Mesh)
Solar Fake - More Than This
Spreading Point - Verloren (People Theatre)
VNV Nation - Space & Time
Unitary - Zenith
Diary of Dreams - Undividable (E-Mix)
Project Pitchfork - Run For Cover (Antimatter)

Real Synthetic Audio
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg