Sunday, September 13, 2026
RSA September 14th 2026
OK I goofed last week and managed to not play the regularily sceduled last track and went straight to the "bonus" track. Oops. Well, the J Dead track has been put back into the inbox and I'll get to it soon! Another beautiful weekend, so I'm getting this posted and getting my butt outside to enjoy the weather. But I had to make a quick edit to the show as I listened to a bit during my "proofreading" and found a section that came off as negative when it wasn't supposed to be. Rather than just let it go I slapped some tape overtop. Lights Of Euphoria - The Silent Dance Atoms Inc. - Trail Blazer Rogue Unit vs Darkvolt - Aggresion (CJ Bolland) Novosti Kulturi - Beat Control Desolate Memory - Haunted Mildreda - Faded Schwefelgelb - Fieber DXNSE MCBRE - Zeit http://synthetic.org/ https://www.youtube.com/@RealSyntheticAudio
http://synthetic.org/RSA-new-logo.jpg